✦ CLICK HERE to take the Core Motive Assessment ✦
Glynis E. Devine, inspires audiences to ‘Squeeze the Day!’
Chief Juicer, Glynis E. Devine boosts performance, improves engagement, provokes leaders, and shifts mindsets! How?… by giving you and your people tools and a proven process to have more;
- more time
- more balance
- more joy
- more FUN!
And when you and your people have more – so does your organization!
Her mission is to deliver an indelible, igniting message that catalysts your people to make a lasting shift so they squeeze the BEST out of life!
Her 5-step proven process, delivered with wit, charm, and a story-telling style will ignite individuals, organizations, and communities to influence and lead change, growth, and engagement – with purpose!
- Host of Your Soul Journey, a one-week women’s empowerment retreat in the Caribbean.
- Former Host/Emcee of momondays montreal, a stand up, open-mic, dinner-theatre style, story-telling show.
- Chair – Ethics Committee – Canadian Association of Professional Speakers.
- Mentor – WiLF – Women in Leadership Foundation.
- Fifteen year volunteer and supporter of the Look Good Feel Better Program – supporting women and teens dealing with the effects of Cancer and Cancer treatments.
- Speaker, Foodie, Author, Mom, Wife, coffee addict, and dancing fool.
When attendees take any of the three signature sessions Glynis offers:
- I’m all Grown Up… Now What do I Want?
- Find Your Why… find your WAY
- Squeeze the Day
they leave with TOOLS! These tools connect the dots between who they are, what they want, what they already have, and how to have MORE – starting immediately! Participants trust her; her stories and experiences are entertaining and relatable – proving to audiences that she’s been where they are; this makes her a powerfully positive and influential speaker with a proven track record for success!
Fun… is the Chief Juicer’s ‘Why’ … and knowing her WHY changed everything!
After 25 years as a top Senior Director in the cosmetic industry, she left huge success – she was in the Top 5 out of 30,000 salesforce and she’d sold 1/2 MILLION dollars’ worth of lipstick – to build a new career AND she re-started her family after 15 years – at age 40!
WHO does she share her WHY with? Glynis speaks to both French and English audiences.
Her regular clients include Rockhurst University, Park University, Tack Canada, McGill University Desautels Faculty of Management, West Island Women’s Centre, WE2 Women’s Entrepreneurial Exchange.
She is a Certified Color Code Trainer – a psycho-dynamic assessment in core motive. Her background is in Sciences and she holds a Diploma in Creative Arts. She’s a proud supporter of the Look Good Feel Better Program – as a volunteer and promoter for over 15 years
What Juices her?
Making plenty of time to bake, sing, dance, and thrill seek with her favourite people in the world, her children, ages 30, 27 and 12 (!!) is how she makes sure to ‘Squeeze the Day’™